Wavoo is a great way to meet people and make new friends. After you login, Wavoo will show you some potential matches in your area. If you like them, swipe right (or press the heart button). If not, swipe left (or press the X button). Both those actions will let you remain anonymous, but if you really like them, and what them to know who you are, you can wink them (the winking smiley-face button). This will let them know that you're interested, and if they want to, they will be able to accept a direct match with you! To see who has Wavoo near your location, you can use the Nearme feature in the menu, and make friends that way. When someone is matched with you, you can chat with them, send stickers, and see what they are up to in the Updates tab. The more you use Wavoo, the more likely you are to get more matches so have fun, and keep swiping!
Since we sync data with your Facebook account, to change your name, you have to change it on your Facebook profile first. After that, re-login into the Wavoo app. Then your name will be changed.
You can change your photo by going to the View Profile page, and clicking the Edit Button in the Top right corner. Then tap on the picture you want to change. In your case, tap the big one on the left, and click the "Choose Photo" or "Take Photo" button. Then continue the process after that.
The steps are:
1. Go to the View Profile Page from the left side bar.
2. Click the "Edit" Button in the top right corner.
3. Click the main picture (the big one on the left).
4. Click the "Choose Photo" or "Take Photo" button.
5. After choosing a photo, go into the crop section.
6. Click the save button.
To be able to chat with someone, you have to match with him/her first. Keep Swiping!
A Wink is used to notify him/her on the other side, so he/she will know that you are interested him/her. Simply liking someone keeps you anonymous, but winking someone will let them know who you are
Undo can only be done for your last like/nope only. To undo, just shake your phone while on the Encounters page.
There are several ways to do this:
1. Go to the user's profile, and tap three little dot under the photo of the user, then choose block.
2. Or longpress on the Chat List or Match List on that certain user, then choose block. (on Wavoo Android).
3. Or right swipe on the Chat List or Match List on that certain user, then choose block. (on Wavoo iOS).